Currently, ViaOne Services is experiencing exciting, healthy growth in numerous divisions of our Kennett Square, PA office. As a company and reinforced by our culture, we are looking to bring on a talented individual to enhance our organization and shine in their own professional expertise.
Come be a part of an exciting and quickly growing team!
As our Controller, you will be tasked with the following:
- Maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are completed
- Required debt payments are to be made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Keep an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Ensure project accounting documents are updated timely
- Ensure cash flow documents are updated timely
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Must hold a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional certification ( ex. CPA) is highly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
What do we do? ViaOne Services is a consulting firm that offers operational, marketing, finance and administrative services to companies specializing in the telecom, online gaming, energy, and engineering industries.
We are a company built on an entrepreneurial mindset that permeates every aspect of our work. Culture isn’t just a buzzword to us – it defines us. It is who we are and how we do our work, and regardless of how big we get, we want our people to feel that startup mentality in everything they do.
In joining, you will be given the opportunity to drastically change the way work is done here. In practice, that can be intimidating to some, but if that sounds exciting and you want to work in an environment that expects bold thinking and a spirit of continuous improvement, submit your resume or come to one of our open houses.
Please click the link below to review the full job description and apply for the position. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using the form on this page.
For more information about this position, please feel free to call us:
NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCY CALLS PLEASE!
We are located at:
415 McFarlan Rd.
Kennett Square, PA 19348